Supplement manufacturers in the USA are enjoying a business boom with the renewed interest in dietary supplements. In addition to multivitamins and vitamin gummies, modern consumers are increasingly warming up to skincare supplements. This consumer interest is a relatively new but promising phenomenon for global markets. A Statista report suggests that the beauty supplements space will garner a market value of $6.8 billion by 2024. So now is the best time to jump into the fray as the market heats up. But before you take this leap, let’s break down everything you must know about the skincare supplements trend.
Skincare Supplements: What Are They?
The modern diet often misses the mark when it comes to the adequate consumption of much-needed nutrients. As a result, people may not get enough vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to keep themselves healthy and glowing. Skincare supplements are dietary supplements that offer the requisite boost of skin-supporting nutrients.
The Science Behind the Skincare Supplement Trend
These supplements are beneficial because they leverage the gut-skin connection. The gut microbiome is connected to the skin microbiome through a dense network of bidirectional blood vessels. This link means that a person’s gut health and diet can directly affect their skin. A research review published in the journal Dermato Endocrinology shows how nutrients like Vitamins A, D, E, and more can help induce anti-aging benefits.
Most medical professionals recommend opting for a balanced diet to get healthy skin and hair. But today’s busy consumers often find it hard to keep up with recommended diets to achieve their health goals. That is why skincare supplements can come to the consumers’ rescue. Let’s sum up the triggers for this growing trend:
- Busy lifestyles make it hard for consumers to get requisite nutrients from their diet. Supplements offer a simple way to consume the nutrients they need.
- Celebrity influencers have popularized skincare supplements. That is why today’s social media-savvy consumers are so excited about this trend.
- The associated health benefits of skincare supplements have also helped popularize them.
What Skin Care Supplements Should You Sell?
If you want to succeed in the skincare supplement business, you can finalize a contract manufacturing deal. A contract with a top nutrition manufacturer in the USA will help you tap this growing trend. The top supplements to focus on for the skincare market include:
- Omega 3s
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
In addition to these, you can get many more nutrients in supplement format based on the needs of your target market.
Steps to Execute a Skincare Supplement Selling Strategy
The following steps will help you enter and ace the skincare supplements market.
- Identify your target market and the consumers’ demand for skincare supplements
- Finalize a contract manufacturing deal with a skincare supplement manufacturer
- Choose and order specific types of skincare supplements
- Develop a go-to-market plan for promoting and selling the supplements you source from the manufacturing firm
You can get into this exciting space today by partnering with a top private label supplement manufacturer like Well Aliments! Contact them now to get a head start in this business.