This infographic describes Essential Guide on Omega 3 Supplements. Omega 3 Fish oil supplements have claimed top supplements in recent years. Omega-3 fatty acids are essential nutrients that are important in preventing and managing heart disease. Check with the infographic below to know about the latest guides and facts about Omega 3 Supplements.
This infographic gives us important information about omega 3 supplements and their data. The omega 3 supplements overview is also given briefly to get updated with the latest trends and data. Where it gives the overall strategic information of the omega 3 supplements.
Today, millions of consumers have turned to omega- 3 as a convenient and healthy dietary supplement.
The text version of the infographic is as follows:
Essential Guide on Omega 3 Supplements
- Omega-3 fats are the latest topic and you have probably heard that eating foods rich in omega-3 could help to keep you healthy.
- This fact sheet describes which foods contain omega-3 supplements fats, how much it is needed and the possible benefits for health.
What is Omega-3?
- Omega-3 is a family of fats that are important for health.
- It is the part of the family of polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA).
- Essential fatty acids (EFA) that can be broken down into alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
What Omega-3 Do and Why it is important?
Omega-3 has anti-inflammatory and anti-blood-clotting effects and it reduces the risk of heart disease and stroke.
They are important for
- Brain function
- Joint Mobility
- Hormone Production
- Eye health
- Infant Development
How much do you need to consume?
The food and drug administration recommends not to exceed 3 grams of active ingredients.
The following are the grams to be taken for each and every person for the daily routine.
- Kids 1 to 3 years: 0.7 g
- Kids 4 to 8 years: 0.9 g
- Boys 9 to 13 years: 1.2 g
- Girls 9 to 13 years: 1.0 g
- Teen boys and girls 14 to 18 years: 1.1 to 1.6 g
- Men: 1.6 g
- Women: 1.1 g
- Pregnant women: 1.3 to 1.4 g
Foods Rich in Omega-3s:
Many foods on the market have been fortified with omega-3s. They are,
Effectiveness of Omega-3:
- According to the 2015–2020 Dietary Guidelines for Americans, is to consume 8 to 12 ounces of seafood a week in order to obtain the necessary omega-3s.
- There are various ways to measure the omegas in your body, try to eat more foods that are rich in these fatty acids.
Take an omega 3 supplement for below conditions to recover from it.
- Heart Disease
- Other Conditions Affecting the Brain, Nervous System, or Mental Health
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- Dry Eye Disease
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
Use of Fish oil Supplements in the United States:
- The survey findings indicated that about 7.8 percent of adults (18.8 million)
- 1.1.percent of children age 4 to 17 (664,000) had taken fish oil supplements.
Omega-3 Fish Oil Supplements:
- Getting omega-3s from whole foods is always the best choice.
- Those who simply cannot meet the recommended intake of fish each week, supplements would be their best alternative.
Leaders in making top quality, carefully formulated Pharmaceutical, Nutraceuticals, Skin-Care & Cosmetic and Sports Nutrition Products. We take pride that all of our products are Kocher certified, HALAL certified & Pork-Free. Our gummy vitamins are all Gluten-free, Gelatin-free, Vegan & Vegetarian. Moreover, our products are all MADE IN USA in state of the art FDA & GMP registered facilities. ONLY top quality USA ingredients are used.
We also provide private labeling and custom manufacturing services as well. We export our products to more than 45+ countries worldwide.
You can know more about our products by visiting us at our website: www.wellaliments.com to see our full line of products.
Embed This Infographic On Your Site:
<h3>Share this Image On Your Site</h3><textarea onclick=’this.focus();this.select()’ style=’width:540px;height:120px’><p><strong>Please include attribution to https://wellaliments.com/ with this graphic.</strong><br /><br /><a href=’https://wellaliments.com/blog/infographic-essential-guide-on-omega-3-supplements/’><img src=” alt=’https://wellaliments.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Omega-3-Supplement-Infographic-1.jpg’ width=’2480′ height=’9764′ border=’0′ /></a></p></textarea>