Infographic: 5 Facts About Gummy Vitamin Manufacturers
Posted on June 3, 2019
The gummy vitamin market provides authentic insights about the market, and identifies the key market trends that currently influence the gummy vitamins market and are estimated to have an impact on the gummy vitamins market in the foreseeable future.
The Gummy Vitamins Manufacturers Market provides detailed analysis of Market Overview, Market techniques, Opportunities and Potential application.Gummy vitamins are better tasting and easier-to-swallow than multivitamin tablets, but this convenience comes at a significant cost.
Today, millions of consumers have turned to gummies as a convenient and healthy dietary supplement.
The text version of the infographic is as follows:
Gummy Vitamins Market
- The global market for gummy vitamins will rise at a steady CAGR of 5.2% between 2017 and 2025.
- The market will be worth approximately $4.17 billion by 2025, up from $2.68 billion in 2016.
Gummies Market Opportunities
- The North American gummy vitamin market occupying the largest global share and expected to rise by a CAGR of 5 percent to $1.64 billion by 2025.
- The Asia-Pacific gummy vitamin market will grow by a CAGR of 3.8 percent between 2017 and 2025.
Global Gummy Vitamins Market overview
- In terms of cash, the gummy market that is worth the USD 271.2 mn in 2017 is expected to be worth the USD 405.5 mn in 2023.
- The market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% in terms of value and reach USD 4.38 billion in 2026.
Supply Chain Analysis
- The single vitamin segment accounts for the market share of 33.50% in 2018 and is estimated to reach USD 1.43 billion by 2026.
- The multivitamin product type will dominate gummy vitamin market with the highest CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period
Price Point Analysis
- Gummy sales in 2019 could reach more than $53 million and almost $70 million by 2025.
- Products priced between $30 and $35 experienced the highest growth.
Market Analysis by product type
- Multivitamin segment that has a market value of over US$ 23,400 Mn in 2017 which is expected to reach a value of over US$ 37,900 Mn by the end of 2025.
Embed this Infographic on your site:
<a href=”https://wellaliments.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Gummy-Vitamin-Manufacturers.png”><img src=”https://wellaliments.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Gummy-Vitamin-Manufacturers.png” alt =”Gummy Vitamin Manufacturers” title=”Gummy Vitamin Manufacturers″ width=”2708″ height=”11677″ /></a>