Top 5 Immune-Enhancing Supplements to Take in 2022
Posted on February 7, 2022
Today, the dietary supplements industry in the US is a high-growth space. A Nutrition Business Journal Report shows that the dietary supplements space grew by 14.5% in 2020. This growth includes the tremendous rise in vitamin supplement demand, which registered a 24% spike in the same year. Experts believe that these trends signal the consumers’ growing concerns about immunity in the wake of Covid-19. As fresh waves of the pandemic continue to rage, consumers want products to enhance their immune systems and improve their health. Gummy vitamin manufacturers in America can take advantage of this growing trend to expand their business and boost their bottom line. If you run a supplements company, you can partner with a private label manufacturer to take your business to its peak. But before you start, you must know about the top 5 vitamins and immune-boosting supplements to focus on in 2022.
Leading Supplements for Consumers in 2022
In 2022, consumers want to improve their health and strengthen their defenses against illness and disease. Unfortunately, the modern diet lacks many vital nutrients to boost their immune system. That is why consumers are increasingly turning to the world of supplements. Modern consumers want antiviral and antioxidant supplements to protect their health. These supplements include vitamins as well as other nutrients to bolster their immunity. Let’s see what these top supplements are:
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D is a fat-soluble nutrient that boosts human immunity against diseases. It helps the body manage inflammation better and fight infections more efficiently. Exposure to sunlight can help a person absorb Vitamin D. However, stay-at-home lifestyles during the pandemic have led to a decline in Vitamin D absorption. The lack of sunlight in some regions can also contribute to Vitamin D deficiency. That is why the demand for Vitamin D has risen in recent times.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is well-known for its infection-fighting properties. While Vitamin C is present in many citrus fruits, parents often struggle to feed these fruits to their children. Gummy vitamins are excellent for delivering this much-needed nutrient to kids. In addition, children love the delicious flavor of gummies, helping them take in the vitamins they need. Gummy vitamin manufacturers in the USA can help you create high-quality multivitamin gummies for children and adults.
- Omega 3: Omega 3 is an excellent choice as it helps improve the health of the human brain, heart, and eyes. However, recent studies show that Omega 3 can also improve one’s immunity and combat inflammation in the human body. Gummy supplement manufacturers in the USA can help you create Omega 3 gummies for immunity-conscious consumers.
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid: This antioxidant naturally occurs in the human body. However, its natural amount is often inadequate. When consumers cannot find it in their daily diet, they turn to alpha-lipoic acid supplements for alleviating oxidative stress.
- N-Acetyl Cysteine: This nutrient helps produce the antioxidant glutathione in the human body. It also supports respiratory function, which is often affected by the onslaught of Covid-19. That is why this nutrient has gained prominence in today’s supplement market.
If you want to partner with experts for custom formulations and private labeling for these high-quality supplements, reach out to Well Aliments today!