Infographic: Top 5 Skin care Manufacturers Trends!
Posted on September 6, 2019
The fresh beginning brings a focus on all the new research, trends and product innovations that are set to come ahead. The manufacturer’s trend continues to be among the most important in the personal skincare industry. In the United States, in 2018, the personal skin care market records the strongest growth in the last five years, according to U.S. Market Analysis and Opportunities report and they are increasingly gaining more importance.
The text version of the infographic is as follows:
Skin care products are used extensively by the population for maintaining and improving the appearance of face and other body parts.
Skin care Industry:
The following are the largest beauty and personal care countries, 2019.
- US -$89.7bn
Cosmetic Product Categories:
- Skin and Sun care products
- Hair care products
- Make-up & Color Cosmetics
- Fragrances & Deodorants
Skin care Market Overview:
- The size of the global cosmetic skincare market will increase USD 45 billion by 2023.
Growing with a CAGR of nearly 6% .
- The global men’s skincare products market size will grow by USD 1.22 billion by 2023.
- The demand for hair care products was valued at USD 3.20 billion in 2018.
It is expected to grow significantly over the forecast years.
- 49% of the market’s growth will come from the Asia-Pacific region.
- Skin care is estimated to the highest CAGR of 6.7% from 2019 to 2025.
- The face skincare segment is expected to continue to hold the majority market share through 2021.
- The United States is a key market, generating an estimated revenue of US$191.7 billion by 2019.
5 Skincare Manufacturers Trends:
- Rising demand for multi functional and organic men’s skincare products
- Current market players partnering with more salons and spas
- Use of nanotechnology in product development for sun care products
- Advanced beauty treatments
- Changing marketing styles and attractive marketing strategies.
The above mentioned emerging trends are expected to positively impact the global skincare market over the next few years. These helps to identify opportunities within the market and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
Embed This Infographic on Your Site:
<a href=”https://wellaliments.com/blog/top-5-skin-care-manufacturers-trends/”><img style=”width:100%;” src=”https://wellaliments.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Top-5-Skincare-Manufacturers-Trends-347×1024.jpg”></a><br>Infographic Design By – Well Aliments LLC <a href=”https://wellaliments.com/”>Skincare Manufacturers USA</a>