Infographic: Top 10 Surprising Benefits of Omega-3 Fish Oil Supplements and its Uses
Posted on June 30, 2019
- Fish oil is one of the most commonly consumed dietary supplements. It’s rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which are very important for your health.
- Omega-3 fatty acids are incredibly important. They have many powerful health benefits for your body and brain.
Here are the 10 health benefits of omega-3 fatty acids
The Text Version Of The Infographic Is As Follows:
1. Reduce Depression and Anxiety:
- Omega-3 supplements may prevent and treat depression and anxiety.
- EPA(eicosapentaenoic acid ) appears to be the best at fighting depression.
2.Improve Eye Health:
- An omega-3 fatty acid called DHA is a major structural component of your eyes’ retinas.
- It may prevent mascular degeneration, which can cause vision impairment and blindness.
3.Promote Brain Growth During Pregnancy and Early Life:
Omega-3s are crucial for brain growth and development in infants.
- Getting enough omega-3s during pregnancy is important for your child’s development.
- It leads to higher intelligence and a lower risk of several diseases.
4.Improve Risk Factors for Heart Disease:
Heart attacks and strokes are the world’s leading causes of death.
- Omega-3 fatty acids have been tied to numerous benefits for heart health.
- Reduce blood pressure levels in people with high blood pressure.
- It can raise “good” HDL cholesterol levels.
5.Improve Mental Disorders:
- People with mental disorders often have low blood levels of omega-3 fats.
- Improving omega-3 seems to improve symptoms.
6.Omega-3s May Prevent Cancer:
Cancer is one of the leading causes of death in the world,
- Omega-3 fatty acids have long been claimed to reduce the risk of certain cancers.
- It decreases the risk of some types of cancer, including colon, prostate and breast cancer.
7.Improve Bone and Joint Health:
Osteoporosis and arthritis are two common disorders that affect your skeletal system.
- Can improve bone strength by boosting the amount of calcium in your bones.
- Patients taking Omega-3 supplements have reported reduced joint pain and increased grip strength.
8.Omega-3 Fats Are Good For Your Skin:
- Omega-3s can help keep your skin healthy, preventing premature aging and safeguarding against sun damage.
- Benefits your skin in several ways, that includes managing oil production and hydration of your skin.
9.Omega-3 Fatty Acids May Improve Sleep
Good sleep is one of the foundations of optimal health.
- Omega-3 fatty acids especially DHA ( Docosahexaenoic acid ) may improve the length and quality of your sleep.
10. May Aid Weight Loss
Obesity is defined as having a body mass index (BMI) greater than 30. Globally, adults are overweight.
- Fish oil pills & supplements may improve body composition and risk factors for heart disease in obese people.
- Fish oil supplements may help reduce waist circumference, as well as aid weight loss when combined with diet or exercise.
Embed This Infographic On Your Site: